Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Made on Monday--Part 2 (so really Made on Wednesday) 02/01

And I am back with Part 2 of our Featured Listings for the week.  Today I will be showing you all the fun new items from our Accessory girls!  We have jewelry and hair pretties galore!  Grab a cup of coffee, tea, or your favorite beverage and scroll through all we have to offer!


We have a brand new maker listing this week and she came out with guns blazing!  Pam of Build A Bracelet has 18 listings up featuring all sorts of chunky bead necklaces & bracelets.  Click the link below to see all her listings.



Next up, I found a Flash Sale by the talented Randi of Mickey Ann.  Check out this listing to see all she has to offer.  I am pretty much in love with that turtle bracelet!  



Our other jewelry girl, Delena Ciastko Designs, has the best assortment of hand stamped ideas.  From keychains to necklaces with great personalized ideas.  Hop on over and take a peek at all she has to offer.  Great gift ideas for grads, moms, sisters, and friends!



Oh Goose!  Heather of Goosie Girl (and our fearless leader of Gypsy Spoonful) never ceases to amaze me with her over the top fascinators and other great creations.  This Valentine's Day fascinator is the bomb!  I love the little vintage valentine look.  And you get to choose what card you want on yours too!



Funky B Designs has been rockin' the listings out this week too!  I love all her little clippies!  They are so whimsical and are totally something I would have put on my baby girl for everyday wear back in the day.  Last check, she had 53 listings up so follow the link and I bet you can find a few pretties to fill up your accessory closet. (she listed a bunch more after I grabbed these pictures so be sure to go check them all out!)



Caiden Creations is back with a great set of bows.  All the colors of the rainbow to match every outfit your little girl has!  You can choose what colors you want or buy 10 for only $10!  That's a steal!!!



Have you ever seen such adorable bows?  Bows and More by T has some of the most unique ideas.  I love the Big Sister/Little Sister set!  All of her bows are over the top and incredible boutique style bows.  Check them all out here in the link below.



Daniela's Bow Shop is at it again this week with some fun new listings.  The Autism Awareness bow is so pretty and a great conversation starter too.  She makes some really bright & fun character bows too. 



And last but totally not least (when you see her bows, you will know what I mean) we have Becca's Boutique Bows.  The moment she posted that Pink, Ivory, and Gold rose bow, I have been brainstorming what kind of dress I should make for my granddaughter so I can buy her a matching bow.  It is GORGEOUS!  Check out all her pretties in the link below.



Thank you all for joining in this virtual tour of our new accessories for the week.  And as always, we thank you for supporting handmade.  Gypsy Spoonful is dedicated to providing quality products made with our hearts, souls, and of course, our hands.  Until next week---Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment