Monday, February 6, 2017

Made on Monday----Meandering through All Things Handmade & Fabulous! 02/06

Every week, as I scroll through the pages on Gypsy Spoonful, I am in awe of all the talent we have in one marketplace.  And there is always something new that catches my eye!  I love our girls!  We rock!

I am trying out a new technological skill for me. I hope it works!!!  Click on each business name (the one in color & underlined) to take you to their listings.


Brand new to the marketplace this week are these awesome recieving blankets by Just Bobbin Along. (<-----that highlighted name should take you to her listings, click it and see!)
 Garilyn has outdone herself with a variety of prints.  There are some gender neutral ones along with specific boy or girl prints too.  Receiving blankets were some of my favorite gifts from baby showers.  They are one of those staple items that you just can't have enough of! 




Another new item in the marketplace this week are these awesome woven headbands by Crafty Pink Tigers.  I am in love with that black with pink roses one.  It is such a striking combination.




Firefly Threads has a new listing featuring knitted ruffle scarves.  Pamela will work with you on color choice and her turnaround time is fast too.  Buy one or buy a bunch and accessorize away!




When Nancy of Weluvdizne lists a new dress, I am always excited to go see what she has came up with.  Her designs are so unique and full of details.  This Jessie from Toy Story Tsum Tsum dress didn't disappoint.  The pile of Toy Story tsum tsums featured on the front are so cute but the cascading ruffles down the back really take the cake.  Go check it out!  This one is ready to ship in a size 8-10 but she is always open to making customs too.


P.S. just as I was scheduling this blog, Weluvdizne put up another cute listing featuring Surf's Up Minnie Mouse so be sure you click on her listings to see them all.



Goosie Girl embraced her Irish roots this week and made the best St. Patrick's Day Fascinator in town!  I love all the extra details that Heather puts into her pieces and this one is amazing!  I love those shabby roses!  




Beth from Torrey Hill Inc. has been one busy girl this week.  Check out all her crocheted shawls/wraps that are newly listed.  These would be so awesome to incorporate with your boho look of the day.  Browse through all her new listings to see all the colors she has to offer.




Simply the Glitter has outdone herself this week.  Michele has created the coolest assemblage necklaces EVER!  I don't even know what an assemblage necklace means but look at them!!!!  To me, that is code for one big pile of awesomesauce!  




Jenn of Texas Loud & Proud has created a bright and eye-catching Autism Awareness Wreath.  Perfect to hang on your door in support of Autism Awareness. 




Very Creative Boutique has been a busy girl this week too.  Mariana has a big variety of bow styles and even a few bow/necklace combinations.  Take a moment to look through her listings and see what she has to offer this week.  She even has a Pokemon bow this week!




I just love Funky B Designs!  Brooke makes the biggest variety of clippies to choose from.   Every time I think I have found a favorite, she puts up another set that I love.  Her black glitter clippies up this week are so glam!  Brooke is one of our power listers.  You will be sure to find something you love by browsing through her listings.




And last but not least is little old me again!  That's So Addie has a few new dress listings up today including a Muppets dress, a Dr. Seuss dress, and a Disney Princess dress.  I am always open to ideas so if you are looking for something special, feel free to contact me & see what we can come up with!


And there you have it!  A great compilation of all things handmade from our Gypsy Spoonful makers.  As always, thank you for supporting handmade.  See you next week!  










No comments:

Post a Comment